It's an honor and privilege to serve at Greenwood High School as Assistant Principal and Athletic Director. Greenwood's success and strong tradition can be credited to the commitment and high expectations of its students, faculty, and stakeholders. I'm thankful to be a part of this community.
My purpose as an educator is rather simple: student achievement and student development. I enjoy seeing and contributing to the process of students growing in their knowledge, gaining new skills, developing in character, and becoming valuable leaders and citizens of their community. Furthermore, I enjoy witnessing student achievement and development maximized when these educational values are embraced and supported in the home and community. The end result is young men and women who treasure education, commit to being lifelong learners, and contribute to their society.
To make all this happen, it begins with relationships. Relationships lay the foundation for a successful school and education. My desire is to build strong and healthy relationships with students, faculty, and the community that center on respect, genuine care, sacrifice, and hope for our future. A focus on relationships help us to function like a family to make our community and school successful for all.
Once again, it's a privilege to be part of the Greenwood community where we strive together for strong relationships focused on student achievement and student development that produce young men and women with knowledge, character, and citizenship. Thank you for the opportunity and may we continue to make Greenwood a place for success.
A little about me:
- Wife: Katie; Children: Liza and Lawson
- Dawson Springs High School
- Union University; Bachelor of Science in Sports Marketing/Management
- Western Kentucky University; Master of Arts in Education
- Western Kentucky University; Rank 1 in School Administration
- Educator since 2011:
- Dawson Springs Jr./Sr. High School (2011-2014); Business Education Teacher
- Greenwood High School (2014-Present); Business Education Teacher, Assistant Principal and Athletic Director
- Golf, Fishing, Los Angeles Dodgers baseball