The Family Resource Center hopes to assist families toward self-sufficiency by encouraging caregivers to obtain their GED or post-secondary education goals, learn new employability skills and seek employment. Below are a few resources to help. If you need further information, please call the FRC at 270-777-3678.
- If you didn't finish high school, there are free classes at adult education centers to prepare you to take the GED® test.
- The GED Ready® test is offered at the adult education centers at no charge.
- For more information,go to MyGED® and create a personal account.
- Have you been thinking about going back to school but not sure where to start? Click HERE to get started with information about entrance exams, enrollment and financial aid.
Kentucky Career Centers are designed to give job seekers and employers quick and easy access to necessary services.
- To find out the basic services of the Kentucky Career Centers, click HERE.
- Click HERE to directly access the Kentucky Career Center.
- Interested in improving your math and language skills? Click HERE to learn how to improve your skills and earn a NCRC Certificate.
- The Bowling Green Area Chamber of Commerce hosts a job portal for chamber partners looking for employees. Look for job openings HERE.
- Indeed is an internet site for local businesses to advertise open positions. Check out who is hiring HERE.