- Check out a video explaining the STEAM movement here.
- 212° Academy was taken from the temperature at which water boils. One degree changes water to steam as the hopes are that this academy will transform students as they are immersed in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) enrichment.
- Last year any 4th/5th grade student could apply. This year, only accepted 5th and 6th grade students are participating.
- Students will begin attending the week of August 26.
- JRES students will attend on Mondays. This is different than last year!!!
To read more about the 212° Academy, visit the district page here.
View a Prezi created by 212° Academy students here.