By: Sierra E.
1. Took pictures of me, the sky, a water bottle, and another picture of a sky with my iPhone and uploaded them into Photoshop CS2
2. Using the polygonal lasso tool, I then cropped myself onto the water bottle.
3. I painted over the water bottle's logo and changed it say "GLOBAL WARMING"
4. Here comes the tricky part. To make the rocket smoke, I took a picture of a sky when it was about sunset and it was cloudy around the sun. Then I cropped the picture to the shape of rocket smoke and made the edges jagged.
5. Lastly, I made some finishing touches and cleaned up the picture a little bit