Follow us on Twitter @ghs_musical
Please Help Support the Arts at Greenwood High School by Purchasing an Ad in our Musical Program
- This is an opportunity for you to promote your business, goods or services while supporting the Arts at Greenwood High School.
- Parents, grandparents, family, and friends this is an opportunity for you to spotlight your favorite cast or crew member(s) while supporting the Arts at Greenwood High School.
- Musical programs are a keepsake so your ad will be seen for years to come.
- Our programs are professional quality and we can work with you to get just what you want.
- Check the "Programs from the Past" section at the bottom of this page to view programs from the last three years in PDF format. These PDFs were for printing purposes so the pages are not in order as they appeared in the printed programs.
- Deadline for submissions is February 15, 2019
- Cover, inside front and inside back will be granted on a first come, first served basis.
- Please send an electronic copy (if at all possible) of your ad, photos or artwork to be included to email@example.com with the subject line “Ad for Little Mermaid”
- Please denote if you would like our designer to design your ad. You can contact her directly with questions, directions, etc. at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Ad for Little Mermaid”
- No newspaper ads or business cards will be permitted to be used as scanned ads as they do not scan well and are not the correct dimension; however, our designer can use them as a guide in creating an ad.
- Personal advertisements may be included in the program for any student in the production.
- Please, mail check or money order to Greenwood High School, Attn: Erica Cassady, 5065 Scottsville Rd., Bowling Green, KY 42104 or you can drop payment off at the Greenwood High School front desk. You will be notified by email when payment is received.
- Checks should be made payable to Greenwood High School.
- Our prices are very affordable. Please click the link below to access the online form
Greenwood High School Musical Program Ad Agreement
Tickets will go on sale in late February or early March
This Year's Cast & Crew
Click on the image below for a 2-page 8 1/23 X 11" printer friendly pdf.
Programs from Past Musicals