Greenwood High STLP
The Student Technology Leadership Program (STLP™) uses project-based learning to empower students to use technology to learn and achieve.
The Mission of the Student Technology Leadership Program (STLP™) is to advance the individual capabilities of students; to motivate all students; and to create leadership opportunities through the use of technology.
1. The STLP will develop activities that enhance the academic, social and emotional growth of the student.
2. The STLP will provide leadership opportunities for all students.
3. The STLP will experience multi-age collaboration by forming innovative learning partnerships.
4. The STLP will form learning partnerships between students with different technology skills.
5. The STLP will develop activities that benefit communities.
6. The STLP will develop instructional activities, which integrate technology and benefit the school and support the Kentucky Education Technology System (KETS).
Link for help desk