Bristow Family Resource Center is here to help families with any needs they may have by providing supports, resources, programming, referrals and so much more. Bristow Family Resource follows the FRC Core Action Components for programming and services.
The Family Resource Center core components include:
- Full-time preschool child care for children two and three years of age
- After school child care for children ages four through twelve, with the child care being full-time during the summer and on other days when school is not in session
- Families in Training, which shall consist of an integrated approach to home visits, group meetings, and monitoring child development for new and expectant parents
- Family literacy services or similar program designed to provide opportunities for parents and children to learn together and promote lifelong learning
- Health services or referrals to health services, or both.
- Student & Family Support
- Educational Support
Click HERE to visit the Bristow Family Resource Center Webpage for more information!