Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar

Primary: Enrollment Documents


   A parent or legal guardian may enroll a child in Kindergarten.  The child must enroll under their full legal name.  Children enrolling in Warren County Schools will need the following documentation:? 


1.  Up-to-date Kentucky Immunization Certificate or exemption

       *Required before a student can begin attendance (KRS 158.035)

2. Completed Warren County Schools Enrollment Packet

       *Available at all schools

3.  State-issued birth certificate or an affidavit of the inability to produce one

       *Due within 30 days of enrollment

4.  Proof of current (within one year) medical examination from doctor of parent choice

       *Valid for one year after initial examination

       *Due within 30 days of enrollment

5.  Proof of Vision Examination by an optometrist/ophthalmologist 

        *Due January 1 of the first year of enrollment

6.  Proof of Residency

        *Examples of proof include a copy of a lease agreement, rental agreement, deed, utility bill, etc.

7.  Proof of custody, if applicable

        *Official court documents must be on file at the school in order to enforce custody or restraining orders