1st Period - Art 2 & 3
2nd Period - Art 1
3rd Period - Art 2 & 3
4th Period - Yearbook
5th Period - Planning
6th Period - Art 1
My name is Alice Orange and I am the Art Teacher at Warren Central High School. I was born and raised in Bowling Green and I am a proud WCHS alum! I attended Western Kentucky University and graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Art Education and a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design. I recently completed my Masters of Arts in Education. In addition to teaching Visual Art, I am the Yearbook Advisor and Art Club Sponsor.
Upon completing the Visual Art Program at WCHS, students will have the following:
1. A foundation of Elements of Art & Principles of Design
2. An understanding of Art History, Art Criticism, Aesthetics, and Production
3. The ability to recognize Art Styles & Famous Artists
3. Development & Refinement in Student's Artistic Style
4. The ability to create, organize, and maintain a Visual Art Portfolio.
5. Portfolio Presentation Skills