Our school collects Coke reward points and it is an easy way to help raise funds for our school.
- These points are on these participating brands: Barq’s, Coca-Cola, Coke Zero, Dasani, Diet Coke, Fanta, Fresca, Fuse, Mello Yello, Minute Maid, Pibb, Powerade, Seagram’s, Sprite, Tab.
- The caps on the bottles will have an outline of a coke bottle and will say Get Rewarded, my coke rewards.com with a code written in it.
- The bottles come in all different sizes from small to 2 liter bottles.
- There are also codes inside of the cardboard boxes that have my coke rewards.com written on one end of the box. These can boxes have the codes inside the box that can be cut out. The can cokes can range in packs from 12 pk. to 32 pk .
- Please help the school by turning in the Coke brand bottle caps and the codes that can be cut out of the can cardboard boxes.
- This is an easy way for the school to earn extra money for the purchase of physical education, sports, technology, art and school supplies.
- You can send the coke rewards points in with your child to school. There is a box in the hall that you can put them in that is located near the box tops and can tab boxes.
- A parent volunteer will enter the codes for the school.