- Doctor of Education in Agricultural Education - Texas Tech , In Progress
- Masters of Science in Agriculture - WKU 2019
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Education – WKU 2015
- Agricultural Teacher at South Warren High School (2016-current)
- Agricultural Teacher at Scott County High School ( 2015-2016)
- Student Teaching at South Warren High School ( Spring 2015)
- Collegiate Teaching Assistant at WKU in Metallurgy, Welding, and Introduction to Ag (2012-14)
Hello! I am thrilled to be your Agricultural Education teacher! Agriculture is true passion of mine and sharing it with you is a true joy for me everyday. This is my fifth year teaching , my fourth year though here at South Warren High School. I currently live in Bowling Green. My family is from Germany, and we moved over here when I was in elementary school. After we came to the States we lived in Elizabethtown Ky and had a horse farm. When I got the the high school level I myself took agricultural classes, joined FFA, and had an SAE based around equine production and training. For college I went to WKU and received a degree in Agricultural Education. While in college I was involved in many different agricultural organizations/clubs and took internships with the Kentucky Department of Ag, University of Kentucky Extension Services, Ky Fair Board, and was a teaching assistant. After completing student teaching at South Warren, I moved to Georgetown KY where I taught at Scott County for a year, and moved back to Bowling Green when a position opened back up at SWHS.
I live in the Richpond area with my wife Kelsey, who I married in June of 2018. She is a second grade teacher at Richpond Elementary School. We have a "mini-german shepherd" mutt named Mila.
I am one of the 3 Agricultural Educators here at SWHS and am one of the FFA sponsors.
- Veterinary Science
- Food Science
- Animal Science
-Principles of Agriculture