Welcome to Rich Pond Elementary's PTO
The Rich Pond PTO is an organization that provides parents, teachers and students many opportunities to work together for the success of the school.
Our meetings are typically held the 3rd Monday of every month at 6:00 pm. Check the school newsletter and join us for our next meeting!
Fundraising is a large part of the PTO. We hold many types of fundraisers throughout the year that not only raise money, but allow families and the community to come together to make Rich Pond Elementary one of the best schools in Warren County.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
The PTO assists the school in the following ways:
- Helps teachers with classroom expenses through teacher allotments
- Provides funds for school purchases designed to enhance Rich Pond Elementary
- Helps coordinate and fund extra activities for the students (ex. end-of-the-year school party)
- Helps fund incentive programs for the kids (ex. Accelerated Reader incentives)
- Provides partial funding for the school Health Aide
- Provides funds for the upkeep of the school playground and for the purchase of additional playground equipment.
How can I Help?
There are many opportunities to get involved. Parent volunteers chair and help with the following events:
- Cookie Dough Sales
- Chili Supper and Auction
- Fall Festival
- Bulldog Store
- Spring Fundraiser
- Santa Shop
- Teacher Appreciation Week
Click here for ways to Support Rich Pond