Warren East High School Library Media Center
Megan Cosby, School Media Librarian
Nedra Whitney, Library Clerk
Patricia Brewer, Computer Lab Assistant
Library Hours: 7:30am-3:30pm
Follow us on Twitter @Library_WEHS
Follow us on Pinterest: WEHS Library
- The library is a place for reading, checking out books, researching, studying, working on class assignments, using computers/technology, and asking for help.
- Students may eat and drink in the library, just not at the computers.
- Always respect others working in the library by not being disruptive.
- Students may check out up to 4 books at a time.
- Books are checked out for a 2 week period and may be renewed twice, if another student does not have the book on hold.
- Students with overdue books will be charged a fine of $0.05 per day.
- Students with lost or damaged books will be responsible for the cost of those items.