ESS will begin Tuesday, October 14 and will continue every Tuesday and Thursday thereafter. ESS will begin immediately after school and runs until 4:30pm. Transportation home is provided.
The following programs are offered:
- Writer's Workshop - students are invited to attend from Ms. Hopkins and Ms. Thomsen
- Book Club - Ms. Kerr's first book for the club will be If I Stay. Space is limited, so students need to sign up with Ms. Hopkins.
- ELL Homework Club - supervised by an ELL teacher to assist our ELL with homework and acquisition of the English language
- Special Education Homework Club - supervised by a special education teacher to assist our students with homework, tests, etc.
- Math and Science tutoring
Space is limited & parents need to complete the permission form. Please contact Mrs. Hopkins for more information