“The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s “Pennies for Patients” fundraising campaign will begin Monday, October 24th. All you have to do is bring in coins and put them in your 3rd block classroom box. We will collect money until Friday, November 4th. The class that raises the most money will receive a pasta party from Olive Garden (Spaghetti, Breadsticks & Salad). Our goal is to raise $500.00. So bring in your money (coins, cash, check made out to LLS) and donate to help people that are sick with Leukemia and other blood cancers. Let’s show our Spartan spirit of giving and donate to this worthy cause.
Also, join us in raising awareness for cancer by wearing the following:
• Monday: Spooky Sock Day-Scare Away Cancer
• Tuesday: Decades Day- Send Cancer Back in Time
• Wednesday: Nerd Day- Outsmart Cancer
• Thursday: Superhero Day- Fight Against Cancer (Also students may pay $1 and wear a hat)
• Friday: Pink Out Day- Breast Cancer Awareness