New Volunteer Procedures
How do I volunteer?
When can I volunteer?
- Sign up for a job/task by looking at the Volunteer Request BInder.
- You can choose to sign up weekly based on needs
- Schedule your time with Casey Campbell
What to do when you Check-in
- Teachers may have task to be completed at school and at home. Pick up something that best fits your schedule!
- Check in with Casey Campbell to receive a copy of the task and materials needed.
- Sign-in on the Volunteer sheet and take a lanyard (wear at all times).
- Complete task in the designated area. Please stay in this area so you can be contacted if necessary.
- Return completed task to the office and the materials will be forwarded to the teacher.
- If you complete a task and hae additional time to volunteer, please check the binder and have Ms. Campbell assign you a different task.
These procedures are meant to help organize the time our volunteers spend in the building so your time is well spent. We also want to protect instructional time in the classroom. If you have any questions while in the building please direct them to the office instead of going into the classroom.
Volunteer Training Dates
(Held in the Library)
August 24th @ 6:00
August 29th @ 6:00
September 19th along with Family Fun Night
Trainings must been conducted yearly!