Grades Served for 2017-2018 School Year:
9th Grade- Class of 2021 (Last Name K-Z)
10th Grade- Class of 2020
12th Grade- Class of 2018 (Last Name K-Z)
- For more specific departmental info please visit the SWHS Guidance Page.
- Follow us on Instagram and Twitter for what's trending: @SWHSGuidance
- Join Remind for Direct Messages and Reminders from our department
- Class of 2021 Text to: 81010 Message: @swhs21
- Class of 2020 Text to: 81010 Message: @swhs20
- Class of 2018 Text to: 81010 Message: @sparta18
- Dual Credit Text to: 81010 Message: @dcswhs
I began working in Warren County Schools in 2005 as a Family and Consumer Sciences teacher. I earned my master's degree in School Counseling from Western Kentucky University. I enjoy working with students and I love serving our Spartan families in the capacity of school counselor.
Outside of school, I am also a wife and mother of two. My favorite thing is family time and we love being together on Lake Cumberland (our home away from home). I like shopping for vintage finds, love all things handmade, and when time allows unwinding with a good book. I think chocolate makes EVERYTHING a little better especially when paired with caffiene. :)