Plano Elementary School
Family Resource Center
Paul Terry, Program Coordinator Phone: 270-467-0816
Email: email@example.com Fax: 467-0526
- FRC Needs -- Throughout the school year, the Family Resource Center provides clothing to children during the school day when the need arises. However, the FRC is currently in need of some items to replenish the supply. Specifically, the FRC is in need of children’s shoes, all sizes. If you are willing to donate any items, please just send them in to school with your child. Thank you.
- Smiles from the Heart – Chandler Park Dental Care is once again sponsoring Smiles from the Heart on Friday Feb 10th, 7am-4pm. This program offers FREE dental care on a first come, first served basis. Patients must be at least 18 years old. For more info, please call 270-781-2952.
- SKY Pediatric Dental -- SKY Pediatric Dental will be visiting Plano on Thursday February 24th. They will be speaking to our kindergarten and 1st grade classes about dental hygiene.
- SOKY Book Fest Used Book Sale – The SOKY Book Fest Used Book Sale will be March 3-5 at the Bob Kirby Library. The library is now currently accepting donations for this event. Call 270-745-4502 for more information.
- Make Hand Washing a Habit -- Proper hand washing reduces the spread of harmful germs and helps keep yourself and everyone around you healthy and safe. Regular hand washing is one of the best ways to remove germs and avoid getting sick.
If you would like more information on the above listed information or are need of finding other resources in our community please contact Paul Terry by phone at 270-467-0816 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org