Plano Elementary School
Family Resource Center
Paul Terry, Program Coordinator Phone: 270-467-0816
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 467-0526
- A Healthy Breakfast… – Research shows that children who eat breakfast have better attendance, concentrate better, and have higher math scores. For days when there isn’t time to sit down for breakfast, have healthy grab-and-go options ready, like granola bars, dry cereal and fruit. Also remember that our school’s dining room is open for breakfast daily!
- Snow Ball - Friday January 6th will be our Snow Ball. This will be an opportunity for students and their families to come to school and dance with teachers and staff. The Snow Ball will start at 5:30pm.
- Coats – As the temperature drops it is important to make sure our kiddos have warm winter coats. If purchasing a winter coat for your student(s) causes a financial strain on your family please contact the Family Resource Center.
- Family S.T.E.M. Night- Please save the date for Family S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) Night, Tuesday January 24th at 6:00pm. More information will be sent home as the date approaches
- MLK Celebration- Warren County Schools will be hosting a celebration of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. on Monday January 16 at 4pm at Warren Central High School. There will be musical performances, art displays, student essays, and dramatic readings.
- Feeding America - Feeding America KY serves those in need by distributing food throughout Kentucky. Food distribution in Bowling Green takes place on the last Wednesday of each month, 8am-12pm, at Lampkin Park. The next distribution date will be Wed Jan 25th. For more information, call 270-769-6997.
If you would like more information on the above listed information or are need of finding other resources in our community please contact the Family Resource Center by calling 270-467-0816.