Plano Elementary School
Family Resource Center
Paul Terry, Program Coordinator Phone: 270-467-0816
Email: email@example.com Fax: 467-0526
Twitter: @PlanoFRC ______________________________________________________________
- Muffins with Mom - Muffins with Mom will be taking place on Wednesday October 19, starting at 7:30am. We invite all moms, step-moms, aunts, or grandmothers to join us for breakfast with their Panther. Please RSVP to Paul Terry by Thursday October 13.
- Fall Book Fair – Our Fall Book Fair will be held the week of October 17-21. This year the Book Fair will have a pirate theme. Be on the lookout for more information coming home soon.
- Fall Festival– The Plano Elementary PTO will be hosting our annual Fall Festival on Friday October 21. Activities will include games, the cake walk, the Book Fair, and Royal Court. Concessions will also be available.
- Coats - Believe it or not, winter is quickly approaching! Please contact Paul Terry if your child is in need of a winter coat and purchasing one causes a financial strain on your family.
- Attendance Matters- As the holiday season approaches and schedules become busy it is important to remember that academics should come first and that attendance matters. Research shows that students with many absences in kindergarten struggle in first grade. Even worse, those same children were still struggling to keep up when they reached fifth grade—and beyond. If you have questions about your child’s attendance please contact Christy Deerman in the front office. (Information taken from Helping Children Learn December 2013 Newsletter)
If you would like more information or are in need of finding other resources in our community please contact Paul Terry by phone at 270-467-0816 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.