Plano Elementary School
Family Resource Center
Paul Terry, Program Coordinator Phone: 270-467-0816
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 467-0526
- Christmas Assistance Sign Ups – The Salvation Army Angel Tree program will have sign ups Sept 19th-23rd and Sept 26th-30th from 9:00am-11:00am and from 1:00pm-3pm. The sign-ups will be at 401 W Main Ave. Please make plans to sign up if you wish to receive Christmas Assistance. There will NOT be sign-ups at the school. Contact the Salvation Army at 270-843-3485 for more information.
- Grandparents Day Breakfast – Our annual Grandparents Day Breakfast is Friday September 9th at 7:30am. Grandparents will need to bring grandchildren to school; we will not be pulling kids off the bus to connect with the grandparents. Please also be mindful that this is a large event and we try our very best to accommodate all in attendance.
- Blockbusters at the Ballpark -- Community Education will be hosting movie nights at Bowling Green Ballpark on Sat Sept 24 and Sat Oct 1. This event is FREE to the public. Gates will open at 6pm, and the movie will begin at dusk. More information is available at www.commed.us
- Blood Drive- Thank you to all who participated in the American Red Cross Blood Drive. We had 36 units donated! Way to go Plano Panthers.
- Volunteer Training - We have our Volunteer Training scheduled for Thursday Sept 15th. There will be 2 sessions: 10:00am and 5:30pm. All volunteers must have a background check with WCPS within the last 5 years.
- First Aid/CPR classes -- The Bowling Green Fire Dept. is offering CPR and First Aid classes on the 2nd Saturday of each month. You can register at www.bgfd-cpr.eventbrite.com
If you would like more information or are in need of finding other resources in our community please contact Paul Terry by phone at 270-467-0816 or by email at email@example.com.