Are you a good digital citizen???
Have you ever thought of technology or the internet as a community?
Well, it is and you are a citizen of it.
As a good citizen, you should be familiar with
the 9 Elements of Digital Citizenship to make your community the best.
The 9 Elements of Digital Citizenship (Information below retrieved by Digitalcitizenship.net)
1. Digital Access: full electronic participation in society.
2. Digital Commerce: electronic buying and selling of goods.
3. Digital Communication: electronic exchange of information.
4. Digital Literacy: process of teaching and learning about technology and the use of technology.
5. Digital Etiquette: electronic standards of conduct or procedure.
6. Digital Law: electronic responsibility for actions and deeds
7. Digital Rights & Responsibilities: those freedoms extended to everyone in a digital world.
8. Digital Health & Wellness: physical and psychological well-being in a digital technology world.
9. Digital Security & Self Protection: electronic precautions to guarantee safety.