Club Sponsor: Mrs. Howard
Book Lovers Club is for any SWMS student who enjoys reading and talking about reading. We meet in the SWMS Media Center from 2:30-3:30 the 1st and 3rd Thursday every month. We will be reading 2-3 books together this year, discussing areas of books that we are reading on our own and enjoying monthly book talks from WCPL (Warren County Public Library). Our first meeting will be Thursday, September 7th. Looking forward to seeing you there!
2017-2018 Genre Book Talks
- September - Fantasy Genre
- October - Horror/Paranormal Genre
- November - Romance/Realistic Fiction
- January - Dystopian or Contemporary Genre
- February - Throne of Glass Book Talk
- March - Land of Stories or Mysterious Benedict Society
- April - Poetry Slam
“4 Ways to Host a Better Book Club.” Tips on Hosting a Successful Book Club, Lisdemo.libguides.com/, 20 Mar. 2016, www.montezumaland.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bookclub-tshirt-moustache.png.