For families residing within the attendance area:
- During the school year, you may come to our school office Monday - Friday, 8:00-4:00 p.m. to pick up a registration packet. You may also download the enrollment form and fax (270-904-6469) it to our school to help speed up the process. Then come by the school to complete the other necessary information when your child will start school.
- Special summer office hours will be posted each summer but items may still be faxed during the summer as well.
- It is particularly helpful to us if you are moving into our attendance area, if we receive this enrollment form as soon as you are able, even when all other items are not complete yet.
To pick up forms for kindergarten -6th grade, please stop by the school.
Other forms needed for the registration packet that must be completed by a physician. The doctor's office should also have these same KY forms:
- Click HEREfor the Dental Screening form
- Click HERE for the Eye Exam form
- Click HERE for the Physical form (K-5th)
- Click HERE for the Physical form (6th gr.)
- Immunization forms will be provided by your physician
Click HERE for registration requirements for Preschool.
Click HERE for information regarding the tuition option for Preschool.
For after school child care information, click HERE.
Welcome to Natcher Elementary!