Guidelines for Making Your Online Application Experience More Rewarding:
2. Required attachments for Certified applications:
- College transcript on university paper (transcripts from the internet will not be accepted).
- Certificate OR SOE OR Letter of Acceptance into an Alternative Route Program from the University
- Praxis / NTE test scores (if applicable)
3. Required attachments for Classified applications:
- High School diploma or college transcript.
- For positions requiring highly qualified status, a College Transcript (on university paper) is required with a minimum of 48 college credit hours. If you do not have 48 college credits, contact the Personnel Office for information regarding the KY Para-educator Assessment test.
4. References: Three (3) work related references are required. References should not be a family member or friend and should be able to address your work performance. Additional references may be added.
- If you are applying for both a classified and a certified position and you list the same references for both, please advise your references that there is a different survey for each type of position.
Attachments can be scanned and then uploaded into your application. If you do not have a scanner, Kinko’s (or similar entities) will scan your document and save it as a PDF file, which you can then upload. DO NOT scan factitious documents into your application in an effort to get around submitting the requested documents. Your application will not be considered complete until the required documents are received.
NOTE: Once an application is submitted, it is easy to track the status of your application, see if reference surveys are completed, and make changes to your information by signing into and reviewing/revising your profile. Should a principal/administrator decide to interview you, they will contact you directly.
Click here to view current open positions