Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar

More frequently asked questions

Change from being a car rider to a bus rider

Please contact the WCPS transportation department at 843-3703 or 842-8311 to get bus information and inform them that your child is going to ride a bus instead of being a car rider.  You will also need to notify the school that your child attends of the change.

What are the Kentucky health forms?

To get back into Infinite Campus when you have been blocked out of the program, send an e-mail to: passwordic@warren.kyschools.us

(resets may take up to 72 hours to take effect)

Sign up for After School Care