Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar

Retirement Information


Is Retirement in Your Future?

KTRS Retirement Reference Guide


Congratulations on your decision to retire! Listed below are some items you may want to keep in mind as you progress through the retirement process.

Submit a letter addressed to Personnel of your intent to retire with the effective date of retirement on the 1st day of the month you wish to retire.

Acquire your KTRS retirement application from Frankfort by calling 1-800-618-1687. You complete pages 1 - top of page 5, I will complete bottom of page 5 and page 6 and return to you to mail. If there are any changes to page 6 between the time I complete the form and the date of retirement, I will revise that page and send to KTRS. (example, more sick days used, etc.)

If you have a lump sum pay-out for sick days and wish to rollover your pay-out to the Kentucky Employees Deferred Compensation, I will need a copy of the deferral so I can disburse the money to Deferred Comp. You may contact them directly at 1-800-542-2667, or call our area representative Garvis L. Campbell at 270-696-3053 for questions on the rollover process.


Warren County Schools:



Payroll Department:

Carrie Huffer

Jamie James



Additional Info