Dear Warren County Families:
We offer MyPaymentsPlus (www.mypaymentsplus.com), a state-of-the-art online service that offers you the convenience and information you need to manage your student's meal account. This system will eliminate the need to send checks to school or worry about lost or forgotten lunch money, and will speed up lines in the cafeteria.
- At no cost, MyPaymentsPlus allows any family to:
- Create a free, secure account to manage your students' accounts
- Check your student's current account balance
- Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria
- Create settings to receive e-mail notifications when the account reaches a low balance
- Make a prepayment into your student's meal account using a check, credit card or debit card at www.mypaymentsplus.com. Funds deposited through MyPaymentsPlus are usually available for student use within a matter of minutes
- Create settings to automatically replenish your student's account when it reaches a low balance
We encourage all parents (even if you do not prepay for your student's meal account) to create an account at no cost through www.mypaymentsplus.com. To create a new account, follow the onscreen directions and register your student using their Student ID number.
Thank you for your continued support, and we are proud to offer you convenience and information through MyPaymentsPlus. We consistently strive to find new and better ways to serve our students and our families. Thank you for partnering with us in this effort.
Warren County Schools
Nutrition & Dining Services