DIRECTOR OF FEDERAL PROGRAMS
The mission of the Warren County Public Schools Finance Department is to:
- ensure that all resources efficiently managed and accounted for,
- provide financial and asset information in an accurate and meaningful format, and
- provide exceptional customer service to all stakeholders needing financial management support services.
Warren County Public Schools Federal Information
The Warren County School District receives federal funds for Title I and Title II, Part A programs as part of the No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB) and the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA). Under ESSA, you have the right to request information regarding the professional qualifications of your child's teacher(s). If you request this information, the district will provide you with the following:
1. Whether the teacher has met the state requirements for licensure and certification for the grade levels and subject matter in which the teacher provides instruction;
2. Whether the teacher is teaching under emergency or other provisional status through which the state qualification or licensing criteria have been waived;
3. The college major and other graduate certification or degree held by the teacher, and the field of discipline of the certification or degree; and
4. Whether your child is provided services by paraeducators, and their qualifications.
If you would like to request infomation, please contact Jan Casada by phone at 270-781-5150 or by email at Janice.Casada@warren.kyschools.us. Please include your child's name, the name of your school and an address or email address where the information may be sent. Thank you for your involvement in your child's education.