The Jumpin' Jaguars Team showed off their talent last week at a morning meeting when we kicked off our Jump Rope for Heart campaign. We have many JRES student members already on this team!
The Jumpin' Jaguars Team is going to host a jump rope clinic here at JRES on Friday, March 3 and all of our students are invited to sign up! Plan now for your child to come learn more about this fun sport! It is open to all grade levels. Students interested in maybe joining the team this September, should sign up for this clinic or another one at Natcher this summer or early fall. Attending at least one clinic is required before joining the jump rope team.
Here's how to sign up!
- Complete the registration form and a check made payable to the Jumpin' Jaguars should be sent directly to Natcher Elementary School.
- You may drop it off at Natcher Elementary during the school day or mail it to 1434 Cave Mill Road.
- Or you may send it to JRES. We will not be able to accept cash here at JRES for this event, but we will gladly forward your registration form and a check to Natcher using our school mail system. Please put the registration form and check inside an envelope and mark Jumpin' Jaguars on the outside of the envelope.
- Questions about the clinic should be directed to Coach Stokes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The clinic will be held at JRES on March 3, 4:00-6:00 pm.
- There will be no supervision for students until 4:00, so students will go home as regularly scheduled and then return to JRES. However, we will make a place available for any parent that chooses to come and wait with their child from 3:30-4:00. If a student is in the after-school care program, parents should notify Community Ed. prior to the event of your intention for your child to participate.