Birthdays are a special time!
- In order to eliminate hurt feelings, students are not allowed to bring party invitations unless the student plans to distribute to entire class or all members of same gender (for example: all boys or all girls).
- Office staff and teachers will not be permitted to give out other student’s addresses and phone numbers.
- The PTO will create a PTO directory for this purpose at the beginning of the school year and parents will be asked to sign a waiver if they choose to participate.
Birthday celebrations at school:
- School celebrations are limited to store bought cupcakes or cookies. Please do not send cakes or items that can’t be shared easily with all students.
- This special snack will take place during recess or a specified time by the teacher.
- Please do not arrange for characters to visit the school. We also will not allow balloons, flowers, stuffed animals, goodie bags, or other items that can be a distraction to the school day. We ask that you save these for special home celebrations!