School-Based Decision Making Council (SBDM)
- The SBDM Council will meet every other month.
- All regular meetings will be held at 5:00 p.m. in the principal's office. Should additional space be needed, the council will meet in the library.
- Special Called Meetings will be scheduled as needed.
- The council makes decisions to meet the goal of improving student achievement.
- All parents and staff are encouraged to contact one of their representatives with any input they have regarding a SBDM agenda item.
Click HERE to view our new SBDM Council website which has information regarding:
- Our current council member names and contact information
- Meeting dates for this school year
- Policies and By-laws
- Meeting agendas and minutes
Previous School Year Minutes (years prior to 2015 may be requested by contacting the principal):
January -March 2018 click HERE
2017 School Year Minutes/Agenda:
2016/17 School Year Minutes/Agenda:
2015/16 School Year Minutes/Agenda: