School-Based Decision Making Council (SBDM)
- The SBDM Council will meet every other month.
- All regular meetings will be held at 4:00 p.m. in the principal's office. Should additional space be needed, the council will meet in the library.
- Special Called Meetings will be scheduled as needed.
- The council makes decisions to meet the goal of improving student achievement.
- All parents and staff are encouraged to contact one of their representatives with any input they have regarding a SBDM agenda item.
2016/17 Meeting Dates:
- July 12
- Sept. 13
- Nov. 15 (Meeting on the third Tuesday, due to No School on Election Day, Nov. 8)
- Jan. 10
- Mar. 14
- May 9
2016/17 Council Members
- Jennifer Bryant -email@example.com (parent rep)
- lindsey.kinnarney -firstname.lastname@example.org (parent rep)
- Hannah Blankenship - email@example.com
- Blair Hanes - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura Terry (Council Secretary) - email@example.com
- Stephanie Martin -firstname.lastname@example.org
Policies and By-laws:
- Click HERE to view the SBDM By-Laws (approved Feb. 14, 2013)
- Click HERE to view the SBDM Policies (approved March 14, 2013)
- Click HERE to view a new SBDM Extra Curricular Policy created in May, 2015)