School-Based Decision Making Council (SBDM)
- The SBDM Council will meet every other month.
- All regular meetings will be held at 5:00 p.m. in the principal's office. Should additional space be needed, the council will meet in the library.
- Special Called Meetings will be scheduled as needed.
- The council makes decisions to meet the goal of improving student achievement.
- All parents and staff are encouraged to contact one of their representatives with any input they have regarding a SBDM agenda item.
2017/18 School YearMeeting Dates (5:00 pm start time):
- July 18, 2017
- Sept. 19, 2017
- Nov. 14, 2017
- Jan. 9, 2018
- Mar. 13, 2018
- May 8, 2018
2017/18 Council Members
- Jennifer Bryant -firstname.lastname@example.org (parent rep)
- Hannah Blankenship - email@example.com
- Blair Hanes - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura Terry (Council Secretary) - email@example.com
- Stephanie Martin -firstname.lastname@example.org
Policies and By-laws:
- Click HERE to view the SBDM By-Laws (approved Feb. 14, 2013)
- Click HERE to view the SBDM Policies (approved March 14, 2013)
- Click HERE to view a new SBDM Extra Curricular Policy created in May, 2015)
2017/18 School Year Minutes/Agenda:
Previous School Year's Agenda and Minutes are listed below.
2016/17 School Year Minutes/Agenda:
2015/16 School Year Minutes/Agenda: