Welcome to Jody Richards Elementary!
Due to the growing neighborhoods within the JRES attendance area, we are limited to the number of "Out of District and In-District" requests we can accept at this time. To check to be sure your family lives within the JRES boundary lines click HERE.
For families residing within the JRES attendance area:
- During the school year, you may come to our school office Monday - Friday, 9:00-4:00 p.m. to pick up a registration packet. Please note Summer Office hours will vary however.
- You may choose to download the enrollment form below and fax (270-904-6469) it to our school to help speed up the process.
- These forms may also be scanned in an email to our attendance clerk at email@example.com.
- Families will also need to come to school to complete other necessary information closer to the time the student will start school.
- Special summer office hours will be posted each summer, but items may still be faxed or scanned via email during the summer as well.
- It is particularly helpful to us if you are moving into our attendance area, if we receive this enrollment form as soon as you are able, even when all other items are not completed yet.
Kindergarten -6th grade registration form click HERE.
Other forms needed for the registration packet that must be completed by a physician. The doctor's office should also have these same KY forms but here are copies as well:
- Click HEREfor the Dental Screening form
- Click HERE for the Eye Exam form
- Click HERE for the Physical form (K-5th)
- Click HERE for the Physical form (6th gr.)
- Immunization forms will be provided by your physician (must be on a KY form provided by a healthcare provider).
Preschool Registration requirements may be viewed here: Preschool.
Tuition Preschool Registration requirements may be viewed here: Tuition Preschool.
Welcome to JRES!